Do you want to know how to get rid of bad breath? Halitosis or commonly known as bad breath is a very common problem caused by different factors. Bad breath has a big impact on your social life. It is responsible for the embarrassment and destroys relationships with family and friends. This is a common for most people when they first wake up in the morning and while after brushing their teeth they may be okay for a few hours, but as the day progresses, the stink of bad breath may creep slowly back into their mouth and make the others they deal with cringe.
Bad Breath Causes
There are several issues that might cause bad breath. Some of the bad breath causes may be as common as coming from the foods you eat over the course of a day, while others may well have to do with actual physical conditions and possible health problems that you might have. So here are some bad breath causes:
- Diet. What happens is that food particles stick around in the mouth and, basically, decay over time. The break-down of this food causes the unpleasant aroma. If that’s not enough, there are some foods, such as garlic and onions, that contain pungent oils that lead to pungent breath. In fact, the powerful oils are ultimately taken into the bloodstream. As the fragranced blood works its way to the lungs, the by-product is odor that seeps out as we exhale. Moreover, the oil is continually released so long as the food is being digested, which means the smell can last up to 3 days.
- Dry Mouth. Saliva is instrumental in both wetting and cleaning the mouth. When the mouth is excessively dry, as can happen with prescription medications, the dead skin cells and bacterial waste have a chance to collect. Ultimately, you have rotting material on the teeth, tongue, cheeks, and gums and this all leads to foul breath.
- Morning Breath.When you sleep your salivary glands are at rest. This, of course, results in your mouth having less saliva during the sleeping hours. It’s no wonder you frequently wake up with morning breath.
- There are also several health problems which can be linked to stinky breath. For instance, smelly breath that just won’t go away may be a sign of gum disease, which results from the buildup of plaque on the mouth. Bacteria growth in the mouth causes toxins which can irritate the mouth. When left untreated, gum disease damages the jawbone and the gums. Other bad breath causes include dental caries and infection of yeast in the mouth.
How to get rid of bad breath naturally?
Now that we know the causes of this issue, let us see how we can get rid bad breath naturally. The good news is that there are a number of solutions to eliminating this problem:
- Diet has also been known to play a role in bad breath and many people find that by eating raw fruits and vegetables the enzymes in the food helps eliminate any bacteria and keep the mouth and gums clean and healthy. Eating yoghurt can eliminate as much as 80% of the bacteria in the mouth from eating just one regular sized tub per day.
- Drink Lots of Water. The idea here is to keep your mouth moist. Dry mouth can trigger the development of bacteria that can cause bad breath. Additionally, some experts believe that bad breath is one result of too much heat in your stomach.
- You need to scrape your tongue, brush your teeth and floss at least two times a day to keep your mouth clean. Because much of the trapped food on your tongue is close to the back near your tonsils, you should get a tongue scraper that is long and wide to clean it.
- Avoid foods that exacerbate bad breath. Foods such as garlic, onions, milk, cheese and fish can all contribute to this condition. Avoid carbonated drinks, gum and hard candy. The drinks have bubbles, which add air to your stomach, and the candy and gum cause you to swallow more air than normal as well.
Bad Breath Free Forever – Guaranteed
“Doctors Predicted I Would NEVER GET RID of my Bad Breath. But Contrarily to their Prediction, I Freed Myself from Bad Breath Easily & Naturally!”
For more information, please Click Bad Breath Free Forever.
Keywords: bad breath cure, bad breath remedies, bad breath treatment, halitosis cure, halitosis treatment, how to fix bad breath, how to stop bad breath, natural remedies for bad breath